Important Benefits From Chaffhaye
Every livestock owner knows the benefits from a high quality forage for their animals health. Chaffhaye is crafted from premium quality alfalfa with optimum digestibility and zero waste during feeding. With its moist and palatable texture, Chaffhaye is the nearest thing to real pasture. Naturally occurring probiotics enhance digestibility and ensure your animal is getting the best nutrition available making it a cost effective alternative to dry, dusty bales.
Benefits of a Quality Product
- Premium Alfalfa – Chaffhaye is premium alfalfa harvested at optimal plant maturity to maximize nutrients. Chaffhaye is a supreme source of fiber, protein, and nutrients for browsers and grazers. Nutritionally, 1 bag of Chaffhaye is equal to 1.5 bales of good quality hay, supporting high milk and meat production.
- Low Sugar and Starch – Our alfalfa contains a low percentage of starch, and since the fermentation converts sugars into beneficial lactic acid, the level of simple sugars in Chaffhaye Alfalfa falls below 5%, less than the sugar level of most growing pasture or even so-called “low sugar” commercial feed.
- Craft A Custom Ration – Chaffhaye Alfalfa is easily mixed with other forages and/or grains, allowing you to craft a custom ration of desired nutrition for your animal.
- Dust Free – Chaffhaye retains natural plant moisture and is 100% dust free, making its ideal for animals with coughing and respiratory ailments.
- GMO-free – Chaffhaye uses no genetically modified organisms (GMO) in our product, just the highest quality alfalfa.
- No Blister Beetles – While ruminants are relatively immune to the toxin in blister beetles, it can cause fever, colic, and even cardiac failure in horses. We regularly monitor our fields to prevent blister beetle infestation. We have never had an incident of blister beetles in our forage.
- Certified Weed Seed Free – Chaffhaye is ideal for habitats where foreign seeds are controlled or prohibited by law.
- Certified Safe Feed/Safe FoodFacility – Chaffhaye is packaged in a facility certified in the American Feed Industry Association’s SafeFeed/Safe Food Certification Program.
Benefits For Your Animals
- Supports Healthy Digestion – Chaffhaye has beneficial yeast, enzymes, and microorganisms that support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Chaffhaye helps reestablish healthy microflora in the gut of animals after stress and medications and reduces digestive ailments. Chaffhaye is easily masticated and digested – perfect for senior animals.
- Reduces “Hay Belly” – Animals have less intestinal fill from Chaffhaye because less is required to achieve nutritional needs. Within ten days of feeding, the stomach will begin to tuck in. This makes Chaffhaye the ideal feed for saddled and show animals.
- Smells Good/Tastes Good – Soft and leafy like pasture, Chaffhaye provides a pleasant aroma with high palatability. A kiss of molasses ensures that every last bit is licked clean – even by the most finicky eater!
Benefits To Your Operations
- Cleaner Animals – Some animals like to roll in their feed. With Chaffhaye they will eat more and roll less. That means a cleaner animal at showtime and less waste at dinnertime.
- Easy Storage – Double compressed, Chaffhaye occupies 1/3 the space of baled hay. Weatherproof packaging allows storage outdoors with no loss of nutrition. It’s your “barn on a pallet.”
- Easy Transport – Sturdy 50-pound bags are convenient for travel and shows.
- Less Waste – Animals eat all of Chaffhaye, including stems. This means less waste and cleaner stalls. Because of the high nutrient absorption of Chaffhaye, up to 50% less manure and waste is generated, reducing fly populations and barnyard cleanup.
- Cost Effective – Chaffhaye is much more nutritious than hay, so the amount of supplements and hard feeds can be greatly reduced. A long, 16-month shelf life with no loss of nutritional value ensures no wasted feed.
For more info: www.chaffhaye.com